Yoga Teacher Training: 200 Hour Course
200-hour Yoga Alliance course | Canggu, Bali, Indonesia | Serenity Eco Guesthouse
Early Bird Offer US$ 2,200| Regular Fee US$ 2,500
7 January - 4 February 2018
Become a certified yoga instructor, refine and deepen your practice, find your unique yoga voice.
Practice, Explore, Learn, Grow, Connect & Smile
East meets West in a creative fusion of ancient science, ageless wisdom and contemporary evolution of yogic philosophy and practice.
Our internationally accredited yoga teacher training program will provide you with the credentials necessary to teach all over the world.
Learn the art of teaching yoga while diving deeper into the wealth of yogic teachings and philosophy.
Set in the tropical and spiritual surroundings of the beautiful and magical island of Bali, Indonesia, a yogic paradise.
Take the next step in your Yoga journey and join us for a life changing experience.
Connect with the best expression of yourself.
WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
• We offer one of the most affordable Yoga Alliance Accredited YTTs offered worldwide, we believe in providing great value for money
• We love yoga and we go above and beyond to share our passion with you, we pour our hearts and souls and all that we know into offering you a comprehensive training and a truly unique, life changing experience
• We combine Tradition and Evolution in a creative and intelligent blend of traditional Hatha Yoga with contemporary Vinyasa Flow, bridging eastern and western knowledge, philosophy and teachings, providing you with an balance between a long established, holistic and grounding practice side by side with a dynamic creative and playful contemporary flow style
• We provide an intimate and supportive learning environment (max. 20 students)
• Our instructors are all passionate, expert practitioners and E-RYT teachers, with an advanced level of knowledge and expertise
• We believe every Yogi is unique; every Yogi has his or her own voice, practice and (teaching) style. We strive to provide the opportunity, tools, guidance and encouragement for you to experiment and to find your voice as a teacher and a yogi
• We believe in in the strength of community and we offer you the opportunity to make deep and lasting connections and friendships. Strangers become family when we are all on the same path!
• As part of your path to becoming a yoga teacher we invite you to explore the beauty and magic of Bali, a yogic Paradise. Canggu, a laid-back, serene yet vibrant and trendy beach town perched on the southwest coast of Bali. Nestled in between beautiful green terraced rice paddies and black sand beaches Canggu is the bohemian home away from home for yogis, surfers, spiritual seekers, conscious hipsters and healthy foodies. Canggu is the perfect balance of Balinese culture, authenticity and cool comfort. Canggu feels more like a state of mind than an actual place.
• We consider Bali part of our yogic path and we structure our course in such a way that you have time to explore this magical place. And as part of the course we offer you the opportunity to see Bali from a yogic point of view, inviting you to experience some of the amazing things that Bali has to offer.
• We offer you the opportunity to Surf while you deepen your yoga practice and become a yoga teacher. Our Shala is only minutes away from the beach and some of the best surf breaks in Bali. Surf lessons/guiding/packages and board rentals are easily organized. We are pleased to offer the highest level of professional instruction and surf guiding for an affordable pricewith our preferred surf partners.
• We believe in yoga as a life journey of (self)-awareness and personal transformation. A deeply transformative ‘tool’ that brings about real change and growth in your life. Through this training we strive to offer you a deeply life changing experience and to find the support you need to leave the training not only a newly certified yoga teacher, but with a new way of looking at the world – evolve and connect with the best expression of yourself
• And just like the Balinese we believe in the power of a SMILE! So while we work and study hard we always make time for downtime, play and a good laugh.
- Asana Focusing on Hatha and Vinyasa Flow with an exploration into various different yoga styles;
- AcroYoga, FlyHigh, Yoga for Surfers, Power Yoga, Yin, Restorative, Yoga Nidra etc.:
- Daily asana practice
- Asana lab (i.e. study of postures; alignment, step by step progression )
- The Art of Sequencing (Hatha & Vinyasa Flow Sequencing)
- Yoga History, Philosophy, Texts & Concepts (ancient wisdom and contemporary adaptation):
- The Eight Limbs of Yoga
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjaliis
- Classical Tantra
- Anatomy & Psysiology
- Pranayama breath work
- The business and marketing of yoga
- Yoga psychology
- Yogic lifestyle
- Yogi cleansing techniques
- Ethics for yoga teachers
- Mantra and chanting
- Prenatal Yoga
- The Subtle Body;
- The Chakra System
- The Art of Teaching:
- Learning how to work with different populations
- Observing and understanding bodies
- Teaching technics
- Teaching ethics
- The art of skilful adjustment
- (exploration of different approaches inlc. Thai Massage)
COURSE FEE & PAYMENT
TOTAL COURSE FEE, EARLY BIRD OFFER: US$ 2,200 (incl. deposit)
Early Bird applies when you book and pay for your Yoga Teacher Training Course in full,
3 months in advance; by 6th May 2017, for Aug’2017 course. And by 7th Oct 2017 for Jan’2018 course.
TOTAL COURSE FEE, REGULAR FEE: US$ 2,500 (incl. deposit)*
*DEPOSIT: US$ 350
The Deposit reserves your spot at the Yoga Teacher Training Course and is to be paid after your application has been accepted.
Once your application has been accepted we will send an online invoice to your email account.
Remaining balance is due 1 week ( 7 Days ) prior to the start of the Yoga Teacher Training Course.
Please note the US$ 350 Deposit is non-refundable and cannot be returned in the event of a cancellation on your part.
Fill out the following form to recieve more information: