Rejuvinating Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat
Wellness Week: Heal from the inside out
Dates: 17-23 September 2017
Location: Serenity Eco Guesthouse, Bali, Indonesia
Relax, restore, and rejuvenate on the breathtaking island of Bali. The week will focus on Ayurveda, an ancient, holistic, whole body science from India. Each morning rise with the sun and enjoy an invigorating yoga practice combining vinyasa flow, hatha, and ashtanga. Spend your day soaking up the sun or delving deeper into Ayurveda by using your free one-on-one consultation. Together, we will discover your natural bodily constitution and how to restore any imbalances that you may have. In the evening, wind down with a gentle restorative practice, combining yoga nidra, guided meditation and yin yoga. You will walk away feeling more rejuvenated in the mind, body and spirit and the knowledge to maintain this in your daily life.
- Introduction to Ayurveda workshop
- Ayurveda lifestyle workshop: yoga, meditation, mudra, foods, exercise, etc. suitable for each constitution
- One-on-one Ayurveda consultation (discover your body constitution and imbalances/ aggravations in your body)
- Meditation & Pranayama sessions
- Accommodation walking distance to the beach
- Daily Morning Yoga (vinyasa flow, hatha, ashtanga vinyasa) Evening Restorative yoga (yin, restorative, yoga nidra, meditation)
- Breakfast & Dinner at Serenity's Alkaline restaurant
- 7:00-8:30 Morning Yoga
- 8:30-9:30 Breakfast
- 9:30-12 Free Time: Options include Ayurvedic consultation, beach/pool, relax, etc.
- 12:00-2:30 Lunch (not included)
- 2:30-5:00 Free Time:
- 5:00-6:30 Evening Restorative Yoga
- 6:30 Dinner
Prices in US Dollars
Bed in Dormitory $650 Single Room $680 Double Room- $710
No accommodation $550: Price includes daily breakfast & dinner, all yoga classes, and Ayurvedic Consultation.
This yoga retreat will take place at Serenity Eco Guesthouse in Canggu, Bali. Nestled in the southwest corner of Bali, Canggu has something for everyone! A haven for surfers and yogis alike, Canggu has black sand beaches, breathtaking sunsets, some of the best cafes in Bali, rice fields, consistent waves, shopping, and nightlife.
Please book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). Transfer from and to this airport is available upon request. From the airport, the easiest option is to hire a driver. The address is Jalan Nelayan, Banjar Canggu, Badung, Bali and is about a 40-minute drive from the airport. Contact Lauren if you would like them to arrange a transfer for you.
Optional add ons:
- Private yoga session
- Private surf lesson
- Day trips to Ubud, Uluwatu, or other surrounding areas during free time
- Ayurvedic facial
- Ayurvedic massage